Surely many times that happens to you to get up in the morning, open the closet and see that, although it is full of clothes, you can't think of what to wear. This happens because in the end you get tired of always dressing the same or combining clothes in the same way.
But don't worry, because at DIVAN we bring you the best ideas for basic women's outfits for when you don't know what to wear. Casual, simple and comfortable, but sophisticated and innovative looks. We started!
Tips for creating looks with basic garments (for when you don't know what to wear)
Surely your wardrobe is full of basic garments of multiple colors and styles that you can combine to create totally different casual looks for any time of the day. If you are tired of always wearing the same thing, pay attention to these tips!
1. BET ON KEY COLORS
Do not miss items in neutral colors at the bottom of the wardrobe, they combine with everything, such as gray, navy, black, beige, or white; that is to say, those colors that when combined with other more striking or more special garments do not detract from them.
2. THE BASICS IN YOUR WARDROBE
In your dressing room you can never miss the basics that can complement any look or outfit. These are the garments to get out of any trouble in day or night looks!
- Jeans: jeans are the basic garment par excellence. You can create a thousand outfits by combining it with endless t-shirts, blouses, shirts ... If you want to achieve a different look with this basic, we recommend that you add a black or plaid blazer to your jeans for a much more elegant and sophisticated style.
- Shirt and white t-shirt: A must in any women's wardrobe, both garments are timeless and you can use them to create any casual look.
- Black pants: This garment is ideal for special moments when you want to be elegant, but comfortable. For example, a job interview or an important meeting. Black goes with everything and it won't be difficult to get the most out of it. Wear it with high boots, medium heels or ballet flats and you will succeed.
- Denim skirt: a basic garment that you can combine with a blouse or shirt of any color. Choose sneakers or sandals for a casual and comfortable basic look or boots or heels for a much more arranged and formal outfit.
- Black or floral dress:This essential essential for spring and summer will make you feel much more feminine and sensual. Wear it with a pair of converse or white tennis shoes for the afternoons with friends, or opt for heels for an unforgettable night out.
- Leather jacket:For a basic mid-season look, always have a black leather jacket on hand. Combine it with any shade and type of garment, be it a dress or a pleated skirt for a more romantic touch, or with jeans or military pants for a more wild look. If you think it is not your style, you can opt for a denim jacket that is also ideal for spring and fall.
- Leggings:This garment adapts perfectly to your body and will allow you to enjoy maximum comfort throughout the day. Thanks to its versatility, it is a fashion essential that should be in any women's wardrobe. If you are looking for something sexier, opt for leather leggings that you can combine with a white blouse, a denim shirt or a top.
3. GIVE A SPECIAL TOUCH TO THE EVERYTHING
This rule is perfect for creating your own fashion and turning the basics into something totally different and eye-catching. Sleeves rolled up, the bottoms of the jeans folded, a part of the sweater tucked inside the skirt or pants. They will look different!
4. RAISE THE TONE OF THE COMPLEMENTS
Get basic clothes and turn up the volume of accessories. For example, you can add metallic shoes to a turtleneck sweater and black jeans; a bag in strong colors with a black dress; or a wide bracelet with a skirt in neutral tones and a blouse.
5. EXPRESS 'LOOK' CHANGE
Try putting a scarf around your neck or wrist, a lipstick in dark tones if you don't usually wear them often or experiment with a new hairstyle that you can do in five minutes.
6. A PERFUME THAT HIGHLIGHTS AND COMPLEMENTS YOUR OUTFIT
Although it is not seen with the naked eye, a perfume is the complete essential of any outfit. Not only will it make you feel fresh, but depending on its aroma, it can awaken in you new sensations that will accompany you throughout the day. For us there are 3 basic essentials that you can add to any look:
- DIVAIN-092, similar to Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger: fresh perfume that will make you feel as if you just got out of the shower. Simple and clean, but with a unique aroma that will conquer you. Ideal for daily use.
- DIVAIN-172, similar to Eros from Versace: a fresh, elegant and sensual scent for more special moments such as a dinner with friends, a work meeting or a date with your partner to go to the movies.
- DIVAIN-094, similar to Eau Rochas: a classic that never fails and one of the most used perfumes by women. With a combination of citrus aromas such as lemon, mandarin or grapefruit, this fragrance is perfect for any basic women's outfit. You'll love it!
And you already know, at DIVAIN we have a wide variety of similar perfumes for all tastes. If you are looking for more aromas to combine with your looks, do not miss our catalog ;)