Because of the large amount of natural qualities it possesses, we will divide the features of calendula oil into 4 groups, in order to be able to identify them in a better and more clear way.
- Its anti-inflammatory effect makes calendula oil ideal for the treatment and care of wounds, ulcers or inflammation.
- Its antiseptic and antimicrobial effect make calendula the best ally to stimulate the healing of scars and will disinfect deep wounds that are sensitive to infections. It is one of the few products on the market with a regenerative power.
- Calendula oil can also be used as a treatment to relieve itching or pain caused by skin conditions and to treat fungal diseases such as athlete's foot or vaginal infections.
As we already said before, the essential oil of natural calendula is of the ingredients that is most used for the preparation of moisturizing and facial care creams, due to the large amount of nutrients it contains and its calming effect.
If you have dry skin or quickly get acne or pathologies such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis; try to treat yourself with an intensive treatment by using a cream whose main ingredient is this oil. Incorporate it into your daily facial care routine for incredible results in no time.
Analgesic and antispasmodic features
A rich cream with this kind of oil in it, is super effective to help fight cramps and muscle contractures. In addition, its analgesic characteristics help reduce and soothe skin pain, caused by insect bites or blows.
Thanks to its antioxidant features, calendula oil contributes to the rejuvenation and regeneration of the skin, making it look much more beautiful, natural, hydrated and luminous.
Advantages and use of calendula oil
After reading its incredible features, I’m sure you can guess where the shots go in terms of what use it has and what advantages are derived from its consumption.
Benefits for your health and welfare
- Protective agent: Protects the skin from infections and fungi thanks to its healing, antifungal, antibiotic and antibacterial features.
- Comforts, calms and hydrates the skin
- Relieves pain caused by bites or swellings.
- Reduces inflammation
- Relaxes the skin and muscles, preventing the appearance of spasms and cramps.
The uses of this essential oil are various and diverse, but we highlight the three most common uses on a day-to-day basis.
- If you are an athlete or a sporty type, calendula oil is a must have to use after your training session. After coming out of the shower, massage your body with a few drops of this oil or with a moisturizer that contains the oil as well. This will instantly relax your muscles and prevent possible muscle cramps or spasms.
- If you have a wound or a sore part of your body, apply a calendula oil treatment to reduce swelling and relieve pain, or to help it heal and prevent possible infections.
- If you are a beauty addict and you always want to look your best, incorporate creams that are rich in calendula oil in your daily facial routine. Your skin will look much more luminous, rejuvenated and hydrated.
Now that you have seen its benefits and features, we hope that you will be encouraged to buy calendula oil and introduce it into your life. You will see what difference there can be between a before and an after.